PROVIDING SOLUTIONS. CREATING VALUE.
Gerri Carr joined Hantzmon Wiebel in 2003 and has 30 years of public accounting experience. She has particular knowledge in individual and small business taxation. You can count on Gerri to stay on top of the ever-changing tax laws and ensure that her clients make the best decisions to achieve their personal and business goals. She takes pride in providing clients with timely support and being their trusted advisor.
Areas of Professional Service:
• Individual and Small Business Taxation
• Real Estate
• B.A. With Distinction, The University of Virginia
• B.S. with Honors, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
Personal and Civic Activities:
• Piedmont Master Gardeners