PROVIDING SOLUTIONS. CREATING VALUE.
Kevin Keller has 30 years of public accounting experience, joining Hantzmon Wiebel in 1985. He is the co-partner-in-charge of employee benefit plan audits and has particular knowledge working with manufacturers and real estate developers. Kevin enjoys developing long-term relationships and helping clients achieve their goals.
Areas of Professional Service:
• Employee Benefit Plans
• Individual and Corporate Taxation
• Real Estate Developers
• Common Interest Realty Groups
• B.B.A., cum laude, Concentration in Accounting and Finance, James Madison University
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)