PROVIDING SOLUTIONS. CREATING VALUE.
Matt Hale has 10 years public accounting experience, joining Hantzmon Wiebel in 2005. He has particular knowledge in employee benefit plan audits. Matt enjoys his interaction with clients and helping solve their problems.
Areas of Professional Service:
• Individuals and various corporate entities
• Employee Benefit Plans
• Small Businesses
• Building Material Suppliers
• M.A. in Accounting, James Madison University
• B.S. in Accounting, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
Personal and Civic Activities:
• Virginia Council Trout Unlimited, Treasurer and Executive Committee
• Trout Unlimited Tri-State Conservation and Fishing Camp, Treasurer and Board
• Masonic Lodge, Rockingham Union #27A.F. and A.M., Member