PROVIDING SOLUTIONS. CREATING VALUE.
For over 30 years Frank Berry has helped his clients solve problems. He enjoys learning about new businesses and organizations, and providing resources, knowledge, and strategic planning to help owners and executives gain greater control over their businesses, organizations, and personal lives. Frank has particular knowledge in costing and cost allocations, budgeting, cash flow analysis and management, and non-profit management. He frequently conducts programs for the Center for Nonprofit Excellence.
Areas of Professional Service:
• Nonprofit Organizations
• Historic/Tourist Sites
• Governmental Entities
• B.B.A., Concentration in Accounting and Finance, James Madison University
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
• 2006-2008, 2011 Virginia Business “Super CPA”
Personal and Civic Activities:
• Class of 2004 Leadership Charlottesville
• Small Business Development Center Advisory Council
• Instructor, The University of Virginia School of Professional and Continuing Education
• Certificate in Non-Profit Management program