ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING
At the core of our business is our accounting and auditing practice, which provides clients with valuable financial information to help them run their organizations better.
What sets us apart? We think like entrepreneurs, which translates to exceptional client communication and responsiveness. We combine outstanding depth of knowledge in the technical aspects of accounting and auditing with the industry-specific experience our clients need. Our staff training and use of technology keeps our team up to speed on ever-evolving standards and rules, and we proactively share this information so that our clients aren’t surprised by changes that will affect them.
Our accounting and auditing services include:
- AUDITS, REVIEWS, AND COMPILATIONS – Which level of service do you need? We’ll help you decide, based on how you plan to use your financial statements.
- AGREED-UPON PROCEDURES — We’ll perform the specific tests and procedures you require, and report back to you on our findings.
- FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS, BUDGETING, AND CASH FLOW FORECASTING – These services deliver crucial information that helps organizations plan for the future.
- ACCOUNTING FOR BUSINESS COMBINATIONS – If you’re buying, selling, or merging a company, we can help you prepare for and structure the deal, and perform due diligence.
- EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PLAN AUDITS – Federal law requires qualified employee benefits plans with 100+ participants to be audited. Our specialized team can perform both full-scope and limited-scope audits.
- ACCOUNTING RECORDS MAINTENANCE – For small businesses, we can help design accounting systems and maintain accounting records.
- INTERNAL CONTROL CONSULTING AND ASSESSMENTS – This service is designed to evaluate existing controls and identify areas for improvement to increase efficiency and deter fraud.
- A-133 AUDITS – Entities that spend more than $750,000 annually in federal funds are subject to A-133 or “single audits,” which we perform.
For more information about our accounting and auditing services, please contact:
P. Frank Berry, CPA
W. Keith Haney, CPA
Kevin L. Keller, CPA
Alfred L. Layne, Jr., CPA
Jennifer S. Lehman, CPA, CGMA
Edward Schmitz, CPA, CFE, CGMA
Phillip W. Shiflett, CPA
Travis W. Simpson, CPA
Robin C. Swink, CPA