Al Layne has spent his entire public accounting career at Hantzmon Wiebel, joining the firm in 1988. Clients can count on Al to provide meaningful, practical and useful solutions to run their businesses and manage their personal affairs.
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICE:
- Nonprofit Organizations
- B.S. in Accounting with Distinction, The University of Virginia
- A.S. in Business Administration, Piedmont Virginia Community College
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- 2006, 2007, 2010-2012 Virginia Business “Super CPA”*
PERSONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at UVA, Treasurer
- Church of the Blue Ridge, Volunteer Accountant
*Virginia Business Magazine ended the Super CPA Program after 2013.