Sometimes you need specific advice. Other times you need a different perspective. Hantzmon Wiebel offers both.
Our consulting practice is built on years of experience gleaned from helping business owners and executives make important decisions. We can weigh in on big questions and concerns, or deliver tactical solutions for distinct needs. Whether your organization is a promising young start-up or a mature business in transition, we can help you better understand your options.
Remember, we have your best interests in mind, yet we are impartial. We’re not selling you a policy, product, technology, or an investment. We are simply offering the benefit of our knowledge, experience, and judgment so you can better manage your cash flow, compensate and motivate your employees, finance your business, and fulfill your mission in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible.
Our consulting services include:
- Business succession and exit planning strategy
- Business development and company value optimization
- Key employee incentive and retention programs
- Family and business wealth transfer planning
- Family advisory and administration services
- Business start-up and early stage business development
- Assistance with business planning, including budgets, cash flow projections, and industry profitability and cost benchmarking
- Strategic compensation planning
- Deferred compensation plans
- Industry benchmarking analysis
- Buy-sell and other ownership agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Fraud and forensic accounting
- Business valuation
- CFO support
- Small business accounting and support
- QuickBooks™ consulting
For more information about our consulting services, please contact:
QuickBooks is a trademark of Intuit, Inc.