TRUST, GIFT, AND ESTATE PLANNING
What will your financial legacy be? What are your goals for passing your wealth on to the next generation and beyond? Do you have a plan to ensure that your assets are protected from taxes to the greatest extent possible?
Because your business and family financial circumstances are inextricably linked, a big-picture approach is essential to effective trust, gift, and estate planning. We work closely with our clients’ attorneys and other financial advisors to structure, tailor, and administer trust, gift, and estate plans that place assets where you want them, decrease your tax burden, and make administration of the estate as smooth as possible.
Naturally, we appreciate the need for complete confidentiality in these types of financial matters. We take extra precautions to ensure that your private information stays that way.
Note that trust, gift, and estate planning is not just appropriate for those with extreme wealth. In fact, people in a variety of circumstances — including business ownership — benefit from this type of proactive thinking. We encourage you to contact us to discuss how a trust, gift, or estate plan could work for you.
Our trust, estate, and gift planning services include:
- Business succession and exit planning strategy
- Business development and company value optimization
- Key employee incentive and retention programs
- Family and business wealth transfer planning
- Family advisory and administration services
- Business start-up and early stage business development
- Assistance with business planning, including budgets, cash flow projections, and industry profitability and cost benchmarking
- Strategic compensation planning
- Deferred compensation plans
- Industry benchmarking analysis
- Buy-sell and other ownership agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Fraud and forensic accounting
- Business valuation
- CFO support
- Small business accounting and support
- QuickBooks™ consulting
For more information about our consulting services, please contact: