Protect Yourself from Cybersecurity Attacks!
Registration for this event is now closed. If you weren’t able to attend but would like more information, please email us at email@example.com. We will have more lunch and learns about timely topics throughout the year. Watch for more information and sign up early.
In addition, stay up to date with our newsletters and blog. Subscribe below.
Are you, your business or clients at risk?
The headlines are filled with cybersecurity breaches. The threat is real. How can a small business, individual or nonprofit organization protect themselves? At this lunch and learn, Hantzmon Wiebel’s cybersecurity-certified professionals will cover potential risks, how to protect yourself and the next steps.
The event and lunch are free. Registration is required.
- What: Protect Yourself from Cybersecurity Attacks! Lunch and Learn
- Who: Individuals, business owners, nonprofit organizations and leaders
- Where: Hillsdale Conference Center, 550 Hillsdale Drive, Charlottesville
- When: Wednesday, February 5, 2020
- Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Why: Know your risks and next steps
- How: Registration is free and required. Registration deadline is Friday, January 31.