Travis Simpson has more than 16 years of public accounting experience, joining Hantzmon Wiebel in 2002. He has particular knowledge in data extraction and analysis; industry benchmarking and analysis; private schools; and historic sites. Travis prides himself on building long-term, trustworthy relationships with clients through quality service, expertise, commitment and honesty.
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICE:
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Construction-Related Entities
- B.B.A., Major in Accounting, James Madison University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- 2007 Virginia Business “Super CPA”*
*Virginia Business Magazine ended the Super CPA Program after 2013.