VINEYARDS, WINERIES, BREWERIES AND CIDERIES
Virginia’s wine, beer, and cider industry is booming, and we couldn’t be happier for our clients in this exciting business. A mix of agriculture and manufacturing, wineries and similar entities enjoy immense opportunities and face huge challenges. We are proud that Hantzmon Wiebel is Virginia’s premier accounting practice in this industry, having recently received a grant from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to perform a cost and profitability analysis for Virginia wineries.
We understand the economics of vineyards, wineries, and similar businesses, and are absolutely focused on helping your business become more profitable. We know which questions to ask and where to look for efficiencies. Because of our experience and expertise in this area, we are a valuable resource for our clients, offering them insights and counsel they can’t find elsewhere.
In addition to our traditional accounting, audit and tax services, our vineyard, winery, brewery and cidery clients often take advantage of other services tailored to their needs:
- ACCOUNTING AND TAX TREATMENT CONSULTING
– Your business may involve agribusiness or alcohol manufacturing, or both. We have the accounting and tax experience to assist you with the varied and often complicated business matters associated with both types of operations.
- COST AND PROFITABILITY STUDIES
– What’s the true cost of your product, and how should you price it? Should you use a distributor or sell at retail? How can you attract customers? The answers to these crucial questions will influence the future of your company. We can help you make the right decisions.
- START-UP CONSULTING
– The choices you make early in the life of your company have major impact moving forward. We can help you navigate your options, including which form of business to choose.
- TAX CREDIT CONSULTING
– A significant income tax credit is available for qualified capital expenditures under the Virginia Farm Winery and Vineyards tax credit. We can help you determine if you qualify for this credit.
For more information about our services for vineyards, wineries, breweries and cideries, please contact: