Keith Haney has more than 30 years of public accounting experience and joined Hantzmon Wiebel in 1987. Keith has specific knowledge in small business accounting and tax; for profit and nonprofit audit and tax reporting; and QuickBooks. He considers himself an advisor to his clients rather than a historian. Keith learns about his clients’ most compelling issues and helps alleviate some of the related stress. He also enjoys assisting clients with reporting and operating issues, as well as tax planning.
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICE:
- General Business Consulting
- Building Materials Suppliers
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Historic Sites
- B.S. in Accounting, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- 2002-2006, 2008-2012 Virginia Business “Super CPA”*
PERSONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Area III Special Olympics, Treasurer
- Grace Community Church, Member and Finance Committee
- The Pregnancy Centers of Central Virginia, Advisor to Finance Committee
- Virginia Institute of Autism, Finance Committee
*Virginia Business Magazine ended the Super CPA Program after 2013.